THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday

Braxton, who?

I am in the OB/GYN's office and we are discussing the usual. I haven't gained too much weight, my face looks good, my ankles are still visible. So far, so good. Dr. D mentions that because this is my second baby, I am more likely to feel some tightness and possibly have Braxton-Hicks at any time. Um, wait. How can I say this? I am a wimp! I am all for not having pain. I don't want labor. I know, I know, but I am not a tough girl. I didn't have an ounce of labor with Mia. I don't know what it feels like, I don't know what anything more than gas pains feel like. I haven't had constipation, hemmorhoids or anything like this. I can't imagine if I had a hemmorhoid! I would freak out! When I worked at the prison, there was a girl on light duty in the mailroom. She was GIGANTIC! I can't believe that there was a uniform that fit her. I heard it through the grapevine that she had a hemorhoid that was the size of a lemon. Good Lord! I felt bad that I thought she was enormous, because a few years later, here I am, sans hemorhoid. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't reach that pregnancy milestone.

On another note, I am considering putting a tummy shot on here. I have relatives that read my blog but I'm not sure that I am ready for all of the exposure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh do post a belly shot! Remember I am 1,200 miles away now. Lucky me, both kids were c-sections & I got to labor with BOTH of them.... Oh & I have no idea what a hemorrhoid is. :)