THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday

Baby tease or stomach flu

Ah, Christmas day, a time where you are supposed to watch your children open presents, open a few yourself and enjoy a big breakfast. I did those things, til about 11am, when I was forced into bed with extreme nausea and what I guess were extreme Braxton Hicks contractions. I laid in about a million different positions but to absolutely no avail. I couldn't sleep, couldn't get comfortable and had no visitors. Everyone was downstairs playing with toys and drinking Rum and Cokes. No fun for me. I didn't even want to drink water. So, I laid there and did nothing but moan and watch the Duggar's. Words can't describe that show. Here I am whining about having 1 baby and she has had 18. I will just let that subject die for now, as it is so crazy.

I can't sleep til around 230am. Nothing is comfortable and I am running that hot versus cold thing. Maybe I have a stomach bug, but I am having contractions and they aren't very fun. Baby Ivy is moving, my stomach is moving, my legs are moving. Can't it all just stop? Ugh. I have had to pee a gallon 3 or 4 times this evening. What the heck is going on?

I finally fall asleep around 330 or so. I wake up, contractions are still there but there isn't much nausea and I am very thankful. It has been a much better day today. I don't know whether it was being pg or being sick, but I am glad it is over.

0 comments: