THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday

Big, big, big

Last night, we decided to celebrate our 5th anniversary. Partially due to the fact that we have company coming at that time, partially because I am getting so BIG that going out, walking, and some sitting in chairs is nearly impossible. So, we go out to Hu Hot and have Mongolian BBQ. I had 2 plates, that really isn't that much, but the second plate was so hot, that I had to pass it to darling husband. As we were passing out of the crowded restaurant, I heard a woman say to her husband, "She is going to have that baby anytime." I wanted to stop, grab her, shake her and yell, "Can you give me an exact time? I need to know, I can't wait until January 13th!" I didn't, instead I hiked my enormous butt to Best Buy, and let me tell you, it isn't very close. We had to make a pit stop in Dick's so I could rest. I sat in the shoe area on a solid wood bench. I may has well has sat on a bed of nails. I waddled to the front, after my 2 minute rest, and continued the hike to Best Buy. It was cold and I looked like an Abominable Snowmom. The walk around Best Buy wasn't particularly exciting. I wanted to sit in a cart but doubt that the staff would go for that. We got what we needed and I made hubby go for the truck. Yes, we took the truck, an impossibly high vehicle not conducive to being anywhere close to being pg. We then headed towards the mall, a place where I can't wear anything, to wander. No purchases but by now I was feeling the burn of being 8 1/2 months pregnant. It wasn't a good feeling. We got home and I laid down. I feel great, if I don't move. Too bad that isn't an option.

Photobucket

1 comments:

CNH said...

Aw, honey, I feel you. At the end of the twins pregnancy just getting up and down was almost impossible. This too shall pass, although it feels like a freaking eternity.