THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday

Ugh!

I am so sore that I can barely move. Miss Ivy is causing all of my muscles to pull. It really sucks because I can't even really turn over in bed. I can't always sleep in the same position, really, Ivy doesn't, but I am being forced to sleep only on my left side with my arms pulled in because even they hurt. Ugh. Oh, I am so ready.

The other day, Mia and I watched, "A Baby Story," on TLC. The woman had a daughter about Mia's age and was going to have another C section. Well... Her OB/GYN was gone for a week and wouldn't you know, she went in LABOR! The horror! They ended up doing a C section but she didn't look like she was having a bunch of fun with all of her contractions. Ugh. I don't want labor!

I have decided that I will let Dr. D check me, so at least I know if there is a good chance that something is going on down there. Ugh. I don't want to go into labor on Christmas or anything. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can skip that. Until then, I will be reading my pregnancy book to see what the signs of labor actually are. Yeah, well, I know I should know, I just don't. Better safe than sorry.

0 comments: