THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday

Last doctor visit

Today was my last visit with Dr.D before Miss Ivy makes her debut next week. I have been feeling about the same, lousy. I have to truck out to the west side to see him and by the time I get there, I feel like I am going to burst. Too much to drink before the long ride. I am being fit into the schedule, so I know that I am going to have to wait. I sit, squashed in this little chair, while the receptionist questions me about my parents. Apparently, she went to high school with them and wanted to chat in depth about it, no matter that I have a 42lb baby sitting on my innards. I look so bad that a when a nurse comes out, she asks if I am ok. I'm sure that I am making the much less pg girls in the office nervous. Hee, hee. I am thinking of yelling that my water has broken and the head is coming out, but I think better of it.

I finally get my turn, get in the sheet and wait to get probed. No changes. No nothing. HUMPH! I am perturbed but there is nothing I can do til next Tuesday. Ivy's head is apparently lower then last week, don't I know it?

The nursery is ready and so am I!

0 comments: