THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday

Chatter

Yesterday afternoon, Mia and I were cuddling under the covers at naptime. She was worn out from playing in the snow and sledding and I was, well, just worn out. Ivy sleeps pretty well, usually 4-5 hours at a time. I am thankful for this but it doesn't mean that I'm not tired. Anyway, Mia is holding my hand and asks me if on Monday we can have another baby?!? Um, no. She explains that she loves her baby sister so much and loves to help give her a bath. Good reasons, but I don't think that there will be any more babies. For one, I did have my tubes tied. Two, I am going to be ancient when the girls graduate college and start their own families. Plus, I would like to get some sleep someday. I told her that our baby days were done and to please go to sleep. I love that crazy, little girl.

1 comments:

Hannah said...

What a SWEETHEART! We've got to get our girls together again soon. :)