THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday

High Beams Ahead

My ticker states that I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. This is all well and good, except that someone forgot to tell my boobs that I am still early enough that I shouldn't have to head to the lingerie department to be fitted for a bigger bra. My DD status looks like it needs an upgrade. Shirts that I should be able to wear without having to suck in my breath are now shirts that are practically "busting" out the seams. I don't see this as a good sign of things to come.

Aside from the sheer size of the boobs, of which my husband is appreciative, my boobs HURT! Just looking at them wrong is likely to produce a, "Back off, these suckers are killing me!" When I am cold it is even worse. I feel like my nipples could cut glass, or at the very least, the fabric of my shirt. I half assed nursed Mia, later resorting to pumping, and that left me with gigantic and painful boobs. I resorted to putting washcloths in my bra during that wonderful stage. I can see that I am in for a long, fun time.

So, my boobs are huge, hurt and my areolas are turning into some kind of modern art. New lumps, bumps and the fact that they look like they belong to someone slightly more tan than myself, add a whole new dimension to my pregnant persona. What a joy to have big boobs with dinner plate sized areolas. Frightening!

0 comments: