THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday

Ok, Braxton, I hear you.

I am told by my OB/GYN that I am more likely to have Braxton Hicks contractions because this is my second baby. Now, that sounds like a thrill, but not one I am interested in. Well, my time is here and so is Braxton. I have been feeling a tightening in my tummy, usually followed by a warm sensation that spreads across my tummy like hot butter on a baby bun. It is temporarily unpleasant but not something I feel like I need to haul myself in to Labor and Delivery for. I am hoping that it continues to be something that isn't serious, as I am an old broad, I am told there is the risk for pre-term labor. So, for now, we are all good, baking the little bun for a few months longer. Sheesh, it really isn't that much longer.

Not much else is going on. I have enormous boobs, a gigantic belly and my belly button is no longer. Fun! January here we come.

0 comments: